Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

My order is not deliver

This is my Order id. 128054 my order is not deliver already 15 days over where is my booked items please reply me

2 answers
#2023725
i too have the same issue. order was placed and money got debited 15 days back..but not got any confirmation from their side..
#2022541
I too have the same problem mam..I don't know whether my order has placed or not..but I have debited the money...there is no response in their side
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How can I solve this my account problem.

Vinit T Dvl

I wake up in the morning I am open my Snapchat but it’s logout. When again I am try to login it’s Said my account is permanently banned.

When I am try to login with new account once login and automatically logout. Again when I am trying to making new account my number is not accepted.

Please help me through out this. Regards

View

When will i get these photos?

Anju S Ytt

When will i get these photos?.......................................................................

View

How do I unlock my snapchat

Pearl R Drb

my Snapchat has been locked and it says I need to change my email but I can't because my thing is locked

View

Whether my order placed for snapbook?

Kadejah Wyz

Username- Swetha Kamaraj Id- swethakamaraj7@***.com I need to know whether my order placed in my account ...I hav ordered snap book yesterday but haven't receive order id or any details..Please do confirm it but amount is debicted from my account

View

How account has been hacked

My snapchat account is shivankar001 last 1 month I was not open my account

#1971280
Unfortunately, The Snap Store does not provide any information about how their accounts can be hacked on the company website. Please contact The Snap Store customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
View

Four days ago I placed my order now it will not came or not received my order. ?? My order I'd 109137

Bharti D Lzv

View

How can i recover my photos and videos from shapchat that has been deleted by mistake

By mistake my snapchat gone unistall and my only my eyes photos are deleted please help me

#1959705
When you use your phone quite often, the chances of saving the deleted content in a particular data location becomes high.
  • You can search for com.snapchat.android folder.
  • Reach the cache folder.
  • Search for two other folders in Cache . that are -com.android.renderscript.cache and receive_image_snaps.
View

When will I get my order

Four months back I placed my order now it will not came or not received my order. When will I receive my order please tell me?? My order I'd 919631

#1949408

According to the Snap Store faq section, the company usually needs about 2-3 business days to process your order. It might then take around 5-8 days for you to receive your shipment. You can track the status of your order by sending an email to admin@thesnapstoreapp.com. You will need to provide the order id.

When I get my order

Olakiya M

My order I'd -915279

View

How to recover old snaps which I lost on my account after reinstalling it?

Hima P Dev

Firstly I uninstalled snap chat to make space in mobile then I reinstalled the app and loged in I got same friends with same streaks but the photos in memories were not there. I want those snaps so how could I get it recovered?

View

Can't get in to my account forgot password

Tooki S

I forgot my password, email and phone number

View

can you please recover my snap streaks?

swechchha G

i lost my streaks today. please resolve my issue

View

I forgot the email and password to my snap chat and I got logged out. Can I reset my password with my new email?

I got logged out of my snap account. I never verified my email or phone number on the account and I forgot my password. How do I reset my password without an email or phone number?

1 answer
According to The Snap Store, the company is unable to reset a password for an account if:
  • The email address you are writing in from is not associated with the account
  • You do not know the associated email address and/or phone number
  • You do not have access to the email address and/or phone number linked to the account
View

How can I update the address on my package?

Judy H Wyx

The mailing address on the package is incorrect it should be the same as the billing address.

Where is my order

Velicia Zre

My order id is 551229. I had place my order on January 21,2020.

I want to know the live track status of my order. There is no person at your end to attend the queries. M sorry to say it's a very bad shopping experience from your app.

I had placed an order for the first time , the management is pathetic. Drishti Jain 997143****

View

How can I get My Eyes Only Photos back?

Maryam A Epd

Hello this is regarding my Snapchat “my eyes only” snaps. I deleted my app due to my phone storage issue and yesterday when I tried accessing into my memories I couldn’t it says incorrect password which is not.

So I kindly request you to help me get my password back or my photos because I can’t afford to lose those photos and it’s not my fault I didn’t forget the password I typed the correct password which I have been using for sometime. Thank you please get back to me as soon as possible.

What about my order number is 426937

Akansha

There is no info about delivery of the product

View

I still haven't got my snaps please reply fast

1 answer
According to The Snap Store delivery policy, the company uses FedEx and USPS for shipping. You can track your order via their websites. You can also contact The Snap Store customer service by email at info@thesnapstore.com

OUT OF BUSINESS?!

Wacey Etd

Has this company gone out of business? The phone number has been disconnected and there is no response to emails or questions through the website "contact us" form. Apparently the only thing working is taking the customer payments.

Questions 20